Just way oversize your solar panel and battery pack.
How big a light are you looking to run? A 35ah wheelchair battery will run an
LED for a long time. You don't have to mount the battery and solar panel right
next to each other and neither of those needs to be near the light...
-Curt

    On Friday, August 28, 2020, 3:48:24 PM EDT, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes