A link would sure help here but basically you want to figure out how much
power that lamp consumes and how long per day you want it on. That will tell
you how much power, on average, you'll need to keep it running.Double that
number and you've got about the amount you'll need to generate on average,
triple it and you've got a ballpark for storage.
The figure out the most economical way to produce and store the power, finally
implement same and you're done...
-Curt

    On Friday, August 28, 2020, 3:59:13 PM EDT, Andrew Strasfogel