I'm not a fan of 15w40 but then I live where it gets cold. I'm reasonably sure
the ASV has 15w40 conventional and it cranks slooooow in the cold and really
requires the block heater. That oil only has maybe 100 hours on it but its 5
years old now, I'm thinking of changing it with synthetic. John Deere (its a JD
engine) recommends 10w40 or 0w40.

My 2015 VW Jetta TDI REQUIRES 10w30 which I find difficult to swallow after
years of MB diesels. Otherwise I'd run 5w40 in everything except the pickup
which wants 5w20.
-Curt

    On Monday, October 5, 2020, 8:40:18 AM EDT, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Why are you not a fan of Rotella? What oil do you like?

Sent from my iPhone