On 05/10/2020 2:21 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
Is it because of the commercials with the banners the cars drove through?

https://youtu.be/7p90_8JJQUI

-D

On Oct 5, 2020, at 3:13 PM, Allan Streib via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

I use Chevon Delo in my OM617s.

I have a 30 year old grudge against Shell so I avoid their products.

Allan

I am not a fan of Shell either. It might not be any more but there was a time when, if gas prices went up, it was always Shell that raised the price first around here.

In addition, I had a 1977 Mercury that was not tolerant of the Shell gasoline. It would ping if I ran Shell. It was fine if I ran Esso so, I gave up on Shell.

I have been running Delo in my old 300D too.

RB