Probably not that often, but if I’m going to find a car for there, I would
prefer it to be equipped for the climate in case we’re up there in the winter.

I’ve been looking at MLs around here, too. Almost nothing. There’s a 2004 ML350
I could get for a good price, but it’s got 140k on it, meaning the balance
shaft is probably about ready to pop. I don’t need/want/have time for projects
right now.

The used car market is a real b*tch right now. Slim pickings everywhere.

-D