same procedure.  every 30,000 miles IIRC.

On 5/11/06, Zoltan Finks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Gotta ask too:

On the rear differential, when checking the fluid, is it a matter of
pulling
the plug out and sticking a pinkie finger in there to feel around; and
when
filling, is it a matter of filling 'til it begins to run out of the hole?
This is the method on what I grew up on - American Iron - but I am just
making sure it's that simple with the German stuff too.

Same question applies to the manual trannie. Same check/fill procedure?

AND

How often should this oil be changed?

Brian
83 240D