On 2020-12-04 15:28, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
I’ve heard that our certification authorities are doing stuff like
this so they can still have people testing for certs. I’m curious as
to how they do it…

I did a 16 hour webinar for CPE credit last month.
4x an hour a prompt would appear on the screen, you had to push a button to open the dialog, then answer a question, then submit your answer within 30 seconds. One time the dialog disappeared as I was moving the mouse towards the submit button. They said you didn't need to answer every time to get credit, but they didn't say how many misses were allowed.

Mitch, who needs to check his CPE account right about now...