I'm wondering how this affects 2020 and future income taxes. In prior
years most people didn't have any consequential "home office" dedicated
space or supply expenses. This year, many more people will. I'm using my
personal living space, electricity, and internet connection to do work
for my employer every single workday since the end of March.

Allan