On 2020-12-19 15:57, Scott Ritchey via Mercedes wrote:
Thanks for these numbers and explanation. I got one of those finger things back when COVID started. I notice about 95% resting (watching TV) but 95-97%
if more active.  Seemed counterintuitive but this explains it

Yes, Karl, thanks for the explanation.
My resting sat is 95% also.

If I think about exhaling fully through my mouth, it shoots up to 97-98%, but 99% just doesn't happen for me.

I wonder what it was like back when my resting pulse was down around 40?
Back then my vision would sometimes black out from simply standing up quickly after sitting in a Lazy-Boy for a while.