COVID cases are from holiday parties at private homes. I wrote him an email
suggesting he fix his rectal/cranial inversion.
-Curt

    On Saturday, December 19, 2020, 4:18:19 PM EST, Mitch Haley via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 On 2020-12-19 15:57, Scott Ritchey via Mercedes wrote:
> Thanks for these numbers and explanation.  I got one of those finger
> things
> back when COVID started. I notice about 95% resting (watching TV) but
> 95-97%
> if more active.  Seemed counterintuitive but this explains it

Yes, Karl, thanks for the explanation.
My resting sat is 95% also.

If I think about exhaling fully through my mouth, it shoots up to
97-98%, but 99% just doesn't happen for me.

I wonder what it was like back when my resting pulse was down around 40?
Back then my vision would sometimes black out from simply standing up
quickly after sitting in a Lazy-Boy for a while.