A case could be made for a class action suit against local governments who
engage in the practice of forcing landlords to be unable to evict.  That smells
very much of an illegal and unconstitutional takings.  Federal crime which
heads to the SCOTUS.  It will take years to litigate, but that is ok, lots of
damages and liquidation of useless social experimental programs can result.

Were I in the unenviable position to have a tenant in my SEA home, and no
payment or rents, under the illegal mandate I can not evict this year.  Hmmm,
Losses would be in the $36k range, not accounting for damages to the property
itself.

The poor mensch with apartment complex must be seeing at least that much every
month.  Hundreds and millions of $$$ lost due to “Summer of Love” idiocy and
criminal stupidity.

Clay

inter urinas et faeces nascimur