On 2020-12-23 00:16, Scott Ritchey via Mercedes wrote:
"the "government money" comes from the citizen taxpayers." And also a
wealth tax, called inflation, on people that own dollars.

Wealth tax on steroids:
Give me all your gold, and I'll give you $20.50 an ounce.
Don't give me all your gold, and I'll throw you in prison.
Thanks for the gold, the dollars I gave you for it are now worth 1/35th an ounce.

There are two things FDR did in the 1930s that I think you should shoot a politician in the face for. One was the great gold robbery, the other was packing the court. There was no need to get revenge for the court packing scheme which failed because not enough Democrats supported it, but I can't believe all those people committed suicide during the 1930s without any of them hitching a ride to DC and wasting the President.