I had a rig that attached to the spare Dewalt battery for the sawzall.  Pull
the wire harness and apply power to the proper posts to get a seat to rise,
slide back or forward as needed.  Otherwise (before I figured that one out) I
had to use a 10mm on a swivel socket and extension while barking knuckles.  The
jumpers allow removal in five or so minutes instead of the hour or more to get
two seats out.  It also is good to test functionality of seats so you do not
waste time and pull a busted one.

Clay

inter urinas et faeces nascimur