Well maybe my email on this topic didn't get to you?

" KP200 jump pack comes with a smart clamp that prevents you from improper
operations." like powering an electric seat at the junkyard.

These jump packs that are 'smart' need to be connected to a battery before
they'll provide any power, so forget about using one to power a seat or
electric window at the junkyard, unless you also lug along a weak battery.

I bought one of these at Costco a few years ago, thinking that I could use
it at the pick-n-pull for just what you're talking about, but the 'smart'
part of it prevents me from using it this way.  It wants to be connected to
a weak battery.  I don't know if it needs to sense voltage of 12v or less,
or some amount of current drain (like it was charging up a weak battery).

Max
Charleston SC