Keep out of SEA.  There has been a rash of converter theft, to the point the
cops no longer respond, just tell you where to purchase another one.  Next door
neighbor’s prius has lost three since March.  Takes all of 90 seconds, right
out side his bedroom window in front of the house.  First time on the street,
next times in his driveway with the car touching the garage door in hopes of
restricting access.

Best to just have a diesel.

Clay

inter urinas et faeces nascimur