Same thing around here, as well as for scrap copper and AC condensers. They
want a driver’s license, they take your picture and get a thumbprint.

I had a spare set of aluminum wheels for one of the Focii, as the youngest had
bought some aftermarket wheels for his. I ended up scrapping them as they had
minimal street value. No problem doing it, but there’s no question they would
have been able to track me down after the fact had they needed to.

-D