I think I mentioned some time ago that I was consistently getting OE brand
wipers from RA as inventory closeouts for pennies on the dollar. There seemed
to be a constant flow of the things into their system. Many that I got were
branded NAPA wipers but were Bosch or one of the other major brands, not junk.

Any more I just get the Mercedes ones for the MBs, as they’re not all that bad
considering how often they have to be replaced. I think the W210 wipers are
around $18 my cost, so I just keep one on the shelf.

-D