I used to do the same and then got a run of truly awful wipers. The mid-range
ones seem pretty terrible too, Angie bought some a year or so ago, I can't
remember what brand but they were junk right out of the box. Thats when I
started buying Bosch, I've never had a bad set of them.
One thing I was thinking of after I sent my last message, have you guys noticed
that wipers don't seem to degrade, they just fail. The last few sets I've had
worked good until suddenly they didn't work hardly at all. Used to be I could
wipe my knife blade down a wiper and get a week or two more but not now.
-Curt

    On Thursday, January 14, 2021, 3:52:58 PM EST, Allan Streib via Mercedes