Is PGP any good anymore? Or has a backdoor?
Probably "B".

https://philzimmermann.com/EN/background/index.html

Rick

From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: January 18, 2021 10:56 AM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: d...@penoff.com
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Anyone know/use Signal?

Signal was/is considered a major threat to intelligence collection in the NSA
and CIA. There are direct references to this in a number of the slide decks
that Snowden exposed, and the FBI in particular has continued to clutch it’s
pearls to Congress and the DOJ over it’s use by private citizens. It’s open
source and not funded by any government agency. Working in the industry I can
assure you that if I wanted 100% end to end encrypted messaging I would be
using it.

And that’s all I’m going to say about it.

-D