You'd think maybe they'd find dealers who would be willing to provide
title services as a donation-in-kind. Tax writeoff for the dealer, plus
goodwill. More $$$ for the charity. Maybe not enough kind-hearted
dealers around?

On the other hand if the charity is volunteer-run, it sort of makes
sense to keep the workload to a minimum, otherwise you lose volunteers.

Allan