That’s a great place, and something I would certainly support.

There used to be a guy in Tampa that was a retired mechanic who took car
donations and cleaned up/fixed up the cars, then “gifted” them to single
mothers who needed transportation for work. It was coordinated through a local
women’s shelter that we support. I could see myself doing that in retirement.

-D