The regional differences are interesting, I've never lived anywhere that didn't
have hydronic heat. The apartment we lived in had natural gas but everywhere
else has been oil.Our new farmhouse is oil fired hot air. If I were going to
live in it in the winter I would explore converting to hydronic.
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 1:25 PM, Allan Streib via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Geothermal will do a lot better than a
regular heat pump. There is more
heat under the ground than in the air when temperatures are that cold.

I've never lived in a house that had anything other than a natural gas
furnace for primary heat.

Allan