My receptionist (68 year old geezer) sold his 1990ish S10 EL and bought a somewhat loaded looking dark green 4x4 Ranger a couple of years ago. I don't recall the details, I just saw it parked in front of a house with a for sale sign on it, thought 'somebody should buy that, it looks great', and Ed went and bought it a couple of days later.

Should I ask him if he still has/wants to sell it to Dan?
It would be in Westphalia MI.
We gave him the winter off, and he missed us so much he dropped in last Friday.