The 94 V12 doesn't have coil packs? hmmm.  that makes it easier then, sorta

--FT

On 3/10/21 10:25 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
A 94 W140 would not have coil packs, it will have a conventional distributor
setup with coils, caps and rotors.

I would avoid unless you’re looking for a hole in the ground to pour some money
into. Pre-facelift W140s have a litany of issues to deal with.

96 and later are the ones to go for.

-D