2.2l or 2.5? I really liked my '85 190D 2.2l 5spd, I really didn't like the
auto. I don't really like automatic transmission cars anyway so I'm probably
just biased.
Best mpg I ever got was 43. I could probably do better now, better tires would
probably help, I was short on cash back then so I just ran cheap bologna skins.
I've got a few 190D parts still, one headlight surround (with fog light) and
one tail light, some other stuff too. Anybody wants 'em they can have them for
shipping. If you wanted to come to MA I'd make breakfast...

-Curt

    On Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 10:30:10 PM EST, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes