That is what I am hoping for.  Realtor is at the property right now putting
spit shine on it so he can list it for a few bux below seven figures (that gets
more eyeballs, even though it is expected to be bid up by enough to purchase a
Harvard Education).  This is a postage stamp lot with a great location in
deepest darkest virtue signal land.  There is talk of including the SL as part
of the purchase.  Still expected to take him longer to fly the drone for
outdoor pix, set up the magic 3D cams and stitch them together for the walk
through website, and collect the befouled face diapers after open house, than
it will take to get multiple over-priced offers.  Should be closed before July.

clay

“I think it’s time we stopped  our cringing embarrassment about our history,
about our traditions, and about our culture, and we stop this general bout of
self-recrimination and wetness.”

B. Johnson
01/09/2020