I’ve found that more often than not FCP’s free shipping gets things to me as
fast or faster than the paid option.

I saw this today on FB marketplace and messaged the guy. No word back yet:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1282151905538067/

2008 ML550. “Needs a little work” according to the seller. Says it shifts
poorly from 1-2, but the ATF is low and they don’t have time to top it off. At
first I thought this was a red herring, but then I remembered that the 722.9
trannys have to be filled from the pan with a pump and the fill adapter, right?

-D