Not if its done right and you have decent insulation. Back in the old days
they used to strap the roof before putting the roofing on so there would be a
void between the roof and the insulation so it could ring. These days they put
the metal right over the existing roof so it doesn't ring at all.
I've been in our camp during some pretty torrential rains, the metal roof isn't
any louder than any other roof.
-Curt

    On Thursday, August 5, 2021, 12:25:02 PM EDT, Andrew Strasfogel via
Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Metal roof: might regret that during a storm.

On Thu, Aug 5, 2021 at 11:42 AM Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <