haha yeah that is the kind of roof you want, a standing-seam or snap fit.  The under edge is screwed down with brackets then the free edge of the next panel snaps down over it.  A standing seam is similar but a machine crimps the seam tight. That stuff with the screws and rubber washers is OK for a barn or a shed or something, but the proper stuff with no exposed screws is the way to go.

You need to find a metal roof guy who knows what is available locally or just do a search on suppliers in your area and ring them up.  I ended up getting my roof material from some outfit in Georgia because of some stupid reasons that I did not understand at the time, and it caused a problem with a delay in production.  There are 2 or 3 local places that fab up the panels.  I think they all pretty much buy the rolls of material from various suppliers then have their own machines and dies to roll out the various profiles.

--FT