The GWN HOA has banned any roofing that is not three tab or cedar shake.  What
it there is long past useful life, but trying to get a roofer now is on par
with finding a real new car.  Have to schedule estimators for September, been
told there are five colors available, and the cedar is scarce and will be
available maybe next spring.  Sheet metal roofing is scarce as well.  House was
not built well enough to tackle slate or tile.  The standard AK roofing option
would be blue tarp, or I can toss some sod up there over the three tab

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.