LOL, like a standing seam roof?
Kaleb, your guy doesn't know about metal roofs. He's got 40 year old
information.
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Aug 5, 2021 at 5:59 PM, Allan Streib via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   You would think some smart engineering
type person could come up with a design where the panels interlock and each
panel covers the screws on the prior panel. Then you have some kind of special
cap that clips on the end panel to cover its screws.

Allan