Roofer from Flagstaff just called to let me know they’re going out tomorrow to
measure and inspect, so I asked them to quote me on a metal roof as well.
Office gal made the call, so she really didn’t have any insight as to the
differences in cost other than metal would be more expensive. I’ll share when I
get the quotes.

-D