As I recall the one I worked on had the 170 cid I6 with a single barrel carb.
You couldn’t get much more basic that that car. It was easy to drive with that
massive steering wheel as I recall. I just remember it being so large in
diameter that there wasn’t a lot of room between the bottom of the steering
wheel and the (bench) seat.

-D