> nothing more than a heater and three on the tree. Massive steering wheel, no
> PS.

Note that even the heater was an option, back then.  My '60 Falcon doesn't have
PS, nor
does it need it.  My joke was the it didn't have power anything, not even the
motor!
(144cid I6, not very powerful.  1-barrel Holley carb.)

Lots of ground clearance, drove it into some pretty sketchy places.  Never got
stuck.
(Not mud.)  I retract that, got stuck once on the beach in the drier sand.

Very simple to work on.  IIRC it took me 20 minutes to remove the head once to
dig a screw out of the piston.  Maybe another 20 minutes to be back running
again.

-- Jim