Angle it in to the right of that other lift?

--FT

On 10/14/21 4:38 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
Here are some pics of the Okie shop after I moved most of the cars out. As you
can see, I have a ton of crap to go thru, clean out, and organize. In the pic
you see a 126 on the alignment rack. I will probably move it out later. I am
trying to decide where to install the 2 post lift. My first plan was to install
it in the spot next to where the SDL is parked on the other lift, to the left
of it. It may or may not end up being close quarters. Not sure. My next thought
was to install it straight in from the big overhead door next to the shelves of
parts on the left side. Nose of the car would be close to where that brown 115
is. May end up moving those first 2 115’s out of the shop and install more
shelves behind them for storage.

Which spot would make more sense to put the lift? On the right next to the
other lift, or on the left straight in from the door? If on the left, I think I
would still have room to get cars and out to the right of if. The thing with it
being on the right is it would leave room to park cars on the left behind where
the lifts would be. Also, the power is on the wall to the right but should not
be that big of an issue to run the cable over. Also want to install the air
lines during this process.  Sure wish I had some help with this.

Sent from my iPhone

--FT