I posted my horde of benz bits on CL for pennies on the dollar.  Got a few
hundred bucks for a box truck full of goodies.  And that was for parts I had no
car they fit on.

clay

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims
may be the most oppressive…those who torment us for our own good will torment
us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.” - CS
Lewis