I almost always work by myself, so moving a dead car onto a rack, or around
the shop is a pain.
That's why my rule is make it easy, straight in, straight out, and use your
concrete drill to drive a thread insert to mount a pull point for a
electric winch.... then let your finger pull in the car.. you'll feel a lot
more like working on it when your back doesn't hurt from horsing it into
position to lift.
Cheat when you can. ;))