One of my high school English teachers told the story about how when she got
her first car nobody ever told her she needed to check the oil so she drove it
until it ran out of oil and the engine locked up. Her second car she checked
the oil religiously and added every time it needed but nobody ever told her she
needed to CHANGE the oil so that one locked up too.

I asked her "Why didn't you ever read the manual?" She didn't like that...

-Curt

On Friday, March 25, 2022, 04:30:37 PM EDT, Randy Bennell via Mercedes