Yeah its funny how impressionable we are in youth, then we turn i to
crotchety old geezers. When I was in junior high, a lwb 126 was pretty much
the nicest car one would think about. Here we are 38 years later and guess
what is in the driveway. It was turning some heads at the Spago valet
tonight. Black on black with Ronal pentas.