Your grannies were ballers.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2022 8:14 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Kaleb Striplin
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Are w123s a major attraction to people?

First time I remember seeing a 126 was at the MB dealership. One day my grandmother, great grandmother and I were out and I wanted to go look at the new cars. We went by in the 115 and I got to test drive a brand new 350SDL and also a 560SEL. I was 16 years old and it was an unbelievable experience.

Sent from my iPhone