I need to get that white 240D ready to sell.  It came in with a bad clutch hydraulics.  Fixed that but need to see if I can get the AC going.  Main problem is getting the title sorted out.  Guy who had it moved here from NV, registered it in OK but title is on hold waiting for the NV title.  Guy lost the NV title.  He would have needed to get a duplicate NV title then turn that into OK, which then OK would issue a OK title.  I am either going to have to see if I can somehow get a NV title, have guy sign it then get the OK title.  Most likely route will be the Vermont loophole or do a court ordered title or title 42.