Probably 2 1/2 times your standard offer. Meaning about $1,250. But that's my
guess, and I wouldn't expect you to tell anyone.

Rick

From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: April 14, 2022 6:39 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: ka...@striplin.net
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Are w123s a major attraction to people?

These found me.  I am not even going to say what I have in these because
nobody would probably believe me.   Basically I traded a extremely low
mile (109k) 99 E300 for them.  I figured I could probably get $4k out of
that car if I was selling it, so I guess going by that I have 4k in the
123.  ACV on the 210 was way below that figure though.