New England is serviced by only one natural gas pipeline. Our energy prices can
skyrocket during high demand due to limited supply.
My opinion is that electricity prices aren't going down and anywhere that net
metering is allowed it makes sense to get solar.
Panel prices continue to fall, 5 years ago when we first put panels on the camp
I was happy with 100w panels for $100. Now I can get open box 260w for $160.
I'm debating switching us to 24v and getting 3x 260w panels which will more
than triple our generating capacity.
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, May 27, 2022 at 1:47 PM, dan penoff.com via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   It is, sadly. And MA is one of the
most progressive. Go figure.

-D