So if Flagstaff is nice in the summer, what's the purpose of Indy?
Mitch.

On 2022-06-23 09:51, dan penoff.com via Mercedes wrote:
Interesting insight, Bob.

It was a real pleasure doing this job in my “happy place” (Flagstaff)
as the conditions were comfortable and I had plenty of tools and space
to work in. Had it been in FL I would have been far less interested in
doing it, as the garage there is smaller and somewhat cramped and as
you well know, the climate makes it really unpleasant this time of
year. The garage in Flagstaff is far from perfect, but it’s much
better than my Florida garage, so much so that I just like going out
there and trying to find things to do.