That and Zillow learned the hard way that a computer profile doesn't tell you
if the house is actually any good or not. They got caught buying garbage houses
at premium prices and lost big.

-Curt

 On Friday, June 24, 2022 at 11:45:35 AM EDT, Allan Streib via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Also VC money is drying up. So companies like Zillow and Redfin buying property
on spec knowing they can sell it tomorrow for more is probably coming to an end.