Happy Anmiversary!

I have a $19 toaster I bought at Lowes. Best toaster I ever had and that is the
truth. Some off-brand, not something they normally carry but they had them last
fall for Christmas shopping season.

I had a quartz element toaster before that, I want to say it was Krups but not
certain about that. It was rather expensive when I bought it. It was fine, and
lasted many years, but the cheap Lowes toaster toasts more evenly. Jury still
out on its longevity as I've only had it for a little over half a year.

Allan