I bought a toaster convec oven air fryer thing last year from Amazon “used” or
“return” or  whatever but it came in a plain white box and was new. Mechanical
controls. Turns out this was a discontinued model, Costco have the newer
electronic version but same innards. Cuisinart I think. Toasts fine but I also
use the convec oven and air fryer a lot. The air fryer is life changing. Fish
and veggies in 12-13 min, regular oven takes 45 min for veg and the fish is the
absolute best. Price was a lot more than just a cheap toaster oven, even
discounted, but it has been a really great appliance.

--FT
Sent from iFōn