Do it the old way?

Turn on all the lights and plug a light into every
outlet then leave it on and turn all the other
breakers off and them look for what still works.

Or turn it off and all the others on and see what
doesn't work.

MG

Craig via Mercedes wrote:
In looking at the breaker box in the building here for possible
installation of a 30 A breaker, I found there already is one installed.
The wires which connect to it go up to the top of the breaker box and
disappear into a thimble which connects to a piece of conduit (I think)
which goes I know not where.

I want to find out where the wires which connect to the 30 A breaker go.

The breaker chart inside the door is of no help, because those spaces are
marked "spare".

Any suggestions on how to find out where in this 10,000 ft^2 commercial
building they do go?

Thank you,

Craig