If you can remove the pulley from the assembly, heat is your friend to
massage the bend back to straight... a few minutes with a rosebud torch tip
to heat the flange area, and then a steady pressure [some sort of lever
device you just invented to fit the problem] instead of hammer blows which
are nearly impossible to get just the right pressure and not do other
damage.
"Create the wreck in reverse".... gently with heat, carefully applied.
It's amazing what you can do when you are saving a $300 part that nobody
has in stock.