An EV in Flagstaff would make perfect sense. Plenty of sunlight for charging,
and the longest possible trip from one side of town to another being maybe 15
miles, if that. Now if you want to go anywhere else an ICE vehicle would be
required, as there’s nothing in the way of civilization in a 100 mile radius,
if that.

-D